I decided to join the blogging world in order to better keep in touch with family and friends, near and far. Catherine and Jack are so much fun and I will enjoy sharing some of those moments with you. I appreciate your patience and understanding as I navigate this new tool! As some are aware, Chatty is a nickname given early on to our Catherine that she has most certainly grown into without question! Captain Jack appears to worship his big sister, but is proving more and more every day that he will likely assume command without difficulty when his time comes!
Catherine and Jack enjoyed their first hay ride at their school's Fall Festival this past weekend. I know it looks like Jack isn't quite so sure about all this, but he really liked it once we got started. He also discovered that hay is very fun to try and eat.
Catherine and Jack enjoyed their first hay ride at their school's Fall Festival this past weekend. I know it looks like Jack isn't quite so sure about all this, but he really liked it once we got started. He also discovered that hay is very fun to try and eat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment